Okay, sorry to inflict another question/answer thingy on y’all, but truth to tell, I really love answering questions. It’s just a thing with me. I dunno. I just like doing it. But yeah. A Momma’s View — a blog I follow — asked these questions and so I must answer them. Warning, some of this is way too much information for delicate eyes.
1. Boxer shorts or budgee smugglers? I had to look up what a budgee smuggler was. It’s swimwear. I misunderstood the question because boxer shorts here in the states are strictly underwear. Ha! I don’t wear swimsuits because I don’t really go to the beach or pool, but if I did, I’d probably wear a one-piece with a t-shirt. Not because I’m ashamed of my body, but because I burn easily and I don’t like having all of that skin exposed. I’ve been badly sunburned before. It’s not a pleasant experience. I’d like to avoid it again if at all possible. As for what I prefer on men or other people… I have no preference.
2. What color of underwear are you currently wearing? Lavender
3. How long have you been wearing them for already? I put a fresh pair on this morning. ^_^ Like I do every morning because otherwise… ewwww. >_<
4. Do you ever use binoculars to watch people? Nah, I have a sight problem. It messes with my ability to use binoculars. I use the zoom lens on my camera.
5. Have you ever kicked someone in the groin? Not on purpose.
6. Would you pull a trigger? That’s a loaded question… ^_^ I have shot a gun at targets. I have awful aim. I want to have a gun in the house, but have a phobia of having it used against me. But yes, if I were in a situation where I had a gun in my hand and it was a life or death situation, I’d totally pull the trigger.
7. If you would meet your favorite celebrity and they would want to make out with you, would you? I don’t have a favorite celebrity, but if I met a celebrity and they made the moves on me, I’d be torn… Also does “make out” mean kiss, or have sex? That’s kind of an ambiguous question. To me, it’s always meant “kiss”, but I found out when I started moving around the country that to other people it means to have sex.
8. Have you ever slept in a room and in the same bed with someone you were not in a relationship with (not talking about sex and having a one night stand)? Sure I have. I’ve slept (as in closing my eyes and sleeping) with members of the opposite sex without having sex with them many times. Because I’m not a mindless animal who has to have sex with every member of the opposite sex I lie down next to. And I tend to make friends with people who think the same as me. But maybe that’s just me. I’m weird.
9. Have you had one-night-stands? Yep. I sure have. Of course, those days are past me now because I’m happily married now and deeply in love with my husband.
10. Does sex have the same importance to you now compared to when you were younger? Sex has never really been important to me. It’s just something that’s been an enjoyable recreation activity (and of course, for procreation). Yeah, it’s way more fun with the person you’re in a relationship with, but I’ve often said sex =/= love, which is why I’m not a “jealous” person by nature. My first husband kind of took it as a sign that I didn’t love him because I never got angry at him looking at other, attractive women. *shrug*. Sex is biology, love is emotions. Emotions are more important to me than biology.
11. Have you ever eaten a worm? Not on purpose. I think I ate half of one that was in an apple. blech.
12. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten? Vegemite… That stuff is nasty.
13. How long do you spend sitting on the toilet? I have a medical condition called IBS-C the C stands for constipation. While this doesn’t happen every time, I’ve actually had to sit there so long I’ve lost feeling in my feet. I mean, like hours. It’s not fun. Of course, I’ve found a quasi-cure for that (discussed here), so I don’t spend as much time in there, but it’s still not fun.
14. What do you do when you sit there (besides the obvious)? I used to have books… Like I had a magazine rack with books in it because I read fast. But now I have a Kindle or my smart phone. Reading or surfing the internet is the best way to pass the time while I lose feeling in my feet. I never talk on the phone in the WC… that’s just weird.
15. Have you ever been peed at? Only by my dog. ^_^ No, wait, my kids when they were infants would pee in my direction whilst having their diapers changed. But any parent who’s ever changed diapers with any regularity has had that experience.
16. What’s the grossest thing you have ever swallowed? Um, wouldn’t that be the same as question 12?
17. What’s the constantly dirtiest place in your home? My stupid ceilings. Cobwebs galore.
18. Why don’t you clean it? Because they’re way high up, and I can’t reach them.
19. Do you eat your boogers? It’s a habit I’ve never been able to break. >_<
20. Can you describe the one smell that makes you gag? Vomit. I don’t do well with other people’s bodily fluids.
21. Have you ever had head lice? I have four kids. Of course I’ve had head lice. You know what gets rid of head lice? Dyeing your hair. Kills them dead and they don’t come back.
22. Have you ever been utterly disappointed in someone? Yep, but it’s a very long story.
23. Have you ever been scared of someone? Yes. And he still scares me… follow link for complete story.
24. What do you do and don’t want anyone to know when you are drunk? I’m not sure of the question… But if I’m reading it right then my close friends know when I’m drunk when I start drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. It’s the only time I’ll do either. I mean, there’s nothing I do when drunk that I don’t do sober other than those two things… I might be a little more flirty… okay a lot more flirty, but yeah, I ain’t got nothing to hide.
25. Have you tried pole dancing? No I’m way too out of shape for pole dancing.
26. Have you been in a strip club? Many times. Both male strip clubs and female strip clubs. The human body is a beautiful thing, and why not watch them dance? They’re also usually quieter than regular bars because they’re more expensive = fewer people. I even took my grandma to see the male strippers when she came to visit me in Florida. She had a great time, so did the strippers, who were very polite and respectful to my grandma. This was ages ago. Anyway, I used go with a group of friends because we could actually have a good time and not have to worry about the crowd. I, myself have never had a lap dance or a “private”session, but my friends have. 🙂
27. Have you run over an animal? Not on purpose, but yes… and I blogged about it
28. Have you ever peed in snow? I don’t remember ever doing that… I don’t camp in the snow and, not being male, have no desire to write my name in the snow.
29. Have you ever made fun of someone and then regretted it? When I was a kid, about ten or so, some friends of mine were teasing their brother, I don’t remember for what… but the poor kid was crying. I found it funny at the time. So I teased him too. It wasn’t until later that I realized the kid was actually terrified and I felt really bad about it. Like really bad about it. Even now, forty years later, I feel bad about teasing this little kid because I should have realized he was terrified, and I was laughing at him.
30. What’s your favorite kind of question of Cards for Humanity (for those who know the game)? I’ve only played the game twice… maybe three times. It was fun, but I just don’t remember enough about it to have a “favorite” kind of question.
31. If the father of your best friend would hit on you what would you tell him? Uh…
32. Would you go out on a date with someone half your age or double your age? Since I’m married, this question is moot. However, my age limits when I was dating were these — no younger than my oldest daughter and no older than my father, so it was about 18 years either way.
33. Do you clean the sink after brushing your teeth? hehehehehe. No comment.
34. Have you ever spat in someone’s food or drink? Why would anyone want to do that??? >_<
35. Have you ever kissed someone only to be grossed out afterwards? Not really. But I have dated someone and then looked at them and said, ‘What was I thinking?’ Apparently, it’s a common enough thing.